DOLPHIN BEACH ENCOUNTER
The Dolphin Encounter begins as you travel across our lagoon to Bailey’s Key, one of two keys that make up Anthony’s Key Resort and the private home to a large family of Atlantic Bottlenose dolphins.
Your journey begins as you travel across a lagoon to a private island, home to a large family of Atlantic Bottlenose dolphins.
- After receiving a brief orientation, walk along a white sandy beach to wade waist deep into the crystal-clear Caribbean waters where a specialized trainer will give you a personal introduction to a dolphin.
- During the program, the trainer will describe the dolphins’ characteristics, anatomy and behaviors and will give you the opportunity to touch, kiss and play with them! You’ll have excellent photo opportunities in addition to professional photographs that will be taken of you and your new friends.
- Length: 1.5 Hours
- Amenities: Lockers, showers
Min/Max Capacity: 1-12 guests- 2 days advanced BookingDetails
- Hands-on interaction with resident dolphin
- Personal cameras are permitted during your encounter.
- Professional photos available after encounter
- Ages 3-13 must be accompanied by a paying adult or guardian while in the water.
- Children under 3 years of age are free of charge and may participate while being held by a paying adult.
Share and Enjoy